Follow us on Twitter
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
- Outdoor Enthusiasts Flock to Farmerville for Expo
- Food that Supports More than Your Hungry Stomach
- Rebuilding Homes & Lives In Tallulah
- Tallulah Business Bounces Back After Tornado
- Thousands of Dollars Missing From Grambling in 3 Year Period
- Juvenile Escapee Granted Family Visit, Despite Sexual Obscenity Charge
- Wrap Up, 2010 Record Breaking Summer
- Georgia Tucker School Building Lowering Price to Attract Buyers
- Third Suspect in Ruston Officer Shooting Turns Himself In
- Two Arrested in Ruston Officer Shooting; 3rd Suspect Sought
- Correction on Report About Investigation of Two GSU Officers
- Deputies Seize Drugs, Stolen Loot in Raid on Union Parish Home
- Do You Know This Man, Wanted for Questioning in Officer Shooting?
- 5th Annual Ouachita River Sweep
- To Honor a Hero: Community Remembers Rayville Officer
- MIA/POW Recognition Day in West Monroe
- First Lady of Louisiana Visits West Monroe (9/15)
- Over 1,000 Officers Expected for Fallen K-9 Sgt.'s Funeral
- Local 4-H Volunteer Wins National Honor
- Monroe Left Out of Hurricane Relief Support from State
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.