Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Log in, and discuss with your community
Click here & play to win!
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
- LifeShare Needs Blood Donations in Monroe
- Monroe Regional Airport Construction Update
- No Tax Weekend, Plus Deep Discounts
- Air Conditioner Help
- Nationally Televised Pro Boxing Coming to Monroe
- Monroe Police Chief Retires After Conduct Investigation
- Schleuter’s Attorney: The Police Chief Will Not Sue City for Legal Fees
- Moving Train Wrecks Into Truck
- Schleuter Retires; Mayo Agrees to End Investigation
- Schleuter, Mayor to Meet in Court August 9
- So Hot You Could Fry an Egg, Or Not
- Twin Cities Road Construction Update
- Monroe Police Chief Demoted to Captain
- Car Slams Into Train in West Monroe
- SUV Slams Into Downtown Monroe Business
- Unique Flower Blooms into La. Purchase Gardens and Zoo
- How Civil Service Rules Apply to Monroe's Police Chief
- Rise-N-Shine Jr. Football Summer Camp A Big Hit for Kids
- South Monroe Residents Say 'Thank You' For Fixing Sewage Mess
- A Timeline of Suspended Chief Ron Schleuter's Probe
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.