Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
- Thousands of Dollars Missing From Grambling in 3 Year Period
- Juvenile Escapee Granted Family Visit, Despite Sexual Obscenity Charge
- Wrap Up, 2010 Record Breaking Summer
- Georgia Tucker School Building Lowering Price to Attract Buyers
- Third Suspect in Ruston Officer Shooting Turns Himself In
- Two Arrested in Ruston Officer Shooting; 3rd Suspect Sought
- Correction on Report About Investigation of Two GSU Officers
- Deputies Seize Drugs, Stolen Loot in Raid on Union Parish Home
- Do You Know This Man, Wanted for Questioning in Officer Shooting?
- 5th Annual Ouachita River Sweep
- To Honor a Hero: Community Remembers Rayville Officer
- MIA/POW Recognition Day in West Monroe
- First Lady of Louisiana Visits West Monroe (9/15)
- Over 1,000 Officers Expected for Fallen K-9 Sgt.'s Funeral
- Local 4-H Volunteer Wins National Honor
- Monroe Left Out of Hurricane Relief Support from State
- Grambling Mayor Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- WMPD Release Sketch of Man Wanted for Barbershop Robbery
- Police Use Drills to Sharpen Skills After Officer Shootings
- Water Rates
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.