Log in, and discuss with your community
Color the Forecast
Click here & play to win!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Follow us on Twitter
- LSU AgCenter Facing Multi-Million Dollar Cuts
- Monroe Man’s Home Surrounded By Burned Homes, Eyesores
- 2010 Boomtown Classic to Air Live
- Salvation Army to Open New Family Store
- Lindsay Lohan Starts Her Jail Sentence
- Facebook Tops Half a Billion Users
- BP Considering "Static Kill" in Gulf
- Jonesboro Audit: 'No Opinion' Second Year in a Row
- Monroe's Superintendent Moves In/Sets Expectations
- N. 7th Street In West Monroe Under Construction
- Monroe Airport Terminal Project On Schedule
- Tensas Parish Officials Need Your Help Solving Robbery, Murder
- Teens Who Rescue Family From Wreck Speak to NBC 10
- Asst. DA Issues Statement About MCSB Member Smith
- School Board Member’s Opponent Sounds Off About Smith’s Residency
- Special Community Bake Sale to Benefit J.R. Searcy Monument Fund
- Surprise Knife Attack in Monroe Lands Two People in OCC
- Teenagers Rescue Family From Deadly Crash on Hwy 3033
- Monroe Businessman Charged With Harboring Illegal Aliens
- Monroe City Candidate Stephanie Smith Withdraws From Election
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.