Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Famed Yankees Owner George Steinbrenner Dies
- Two Couples Rounded Up by OPSO, Linked to Over 13 Burglaries
- How Monroe’s Administrative Leave Policy Applies to Ron Schleuter
- Final Arrest Made in Crossett Murder/Robbery
- CDC: Salsa and Guacamole Could Make You Sick
- Teen Running for Morehouse Parish School Board
- Losing Your Smartphone Could Mean Serious Trouble
- Monroe Donates Water to Help Homeless
- BP Attempting to Install New Containment Cap
- UPDATE: Two Victims of Suspicious House Fire Recovering
- Neighbors Fed Up with Burglars on Crime Spree
- Cow Appreciation Day Mooooves Into Monroe
- Morehouse Woman, Child Burned After Suspicious Fire
- State Police Public Safety Expo Entertains, Excites, Educates
- State Fire Marshal Probes Three Suspicious Fires in Monroe
- Monroe School Board's Stephanie Smith's Residency Questioned
- Third Suspect Wanted in Crossett, Ar. Murder/Bank Robbery
- Oil Spill: BP Optimistic, Some Still Waiting
- Girls going gaga over popstar's eyes, but is it safe?
- Man Linked To Two South Monroe Shooting
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.