Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Color the Forecast
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- 40 Bottles of Beer on the Wall at DWI Checkpoint
- Church Reaching Out to Community With Block Party
- Red, White & Blue: Children's Parade Marches On
- Tanning Bed Tax
- Oil Spill Turtles Arrive in Monroe
- Could You Pass the U.S. Citizen Test?
- Delta Community College Campus Reacts To No Smoking Policy
- Firework Safety Tips to Know Before you Light Up
- Man Accused of Burglarizing Three Vehicles At Same House
- Killed Soldier From Ouachita Parish Will Be Remembered
- Two Suspects at Large After Murder, Bank Robbery
- Turtles Rescued From the Oil Spill will Call Monroe Home
- Ouachita Parish Doctors and Businessman Indicted on Federal Charges
- Local Garden is Feeding Several Arklamiss Organizations
- Superintendent Julian Gray Prepares To Say Goodbye To Monroe Schools
- Migratory Bird Habitat Initiative Offered By USDA
- Lincoln Parish Courthouse Buzzing With Bee Infestation
- El Dorado Stand-off Ends Peacefully
- Monroe School Board Signs on Dr. Harris as Superintendent
- Study Shows Louisiana Schools Failing in Higher Grades
UPDATE: Teen Arrested in Roger Street Shooting
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
The Powerball jackpot was worth an estimated $600 million. Click the story to find out the winning numbers.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.