Click here & play to win!
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Color the Forecast
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
Like us on facebook
- Mainstreet Celebrates Small Business
- Richwood Community Eagerly Awaiting New Middle School
- A New Way to Read is Becoming Popular
- Caldwell Parish Needing Help with Eroding Levees
- LSU AgCenter Facing Multi-Million Dollar Cuts
- Monroe Man’s Home Surrounded By Burned Homes, Eyesores
- 2010 Boomtown Classic to Air Live
- Salvation Army to Open New Family Store
- Lindsay Lohan Starts Her Jail Sentence
- Facebook Tops Half a Billion Users
- BP Considering "Static Kill" in Gulf
- Jonesboro Audit: 'No Opinion' Second Year in a Row
- Monroe's Superintendent Moves In/Sets Expectations
- N. 7th Street In West Monroe Under Construction
- Monroe Airport Terminal Project On Schedule
- Tensas Parish Officials Need Your Help Solving Robbery, Murder
- Teens Who Rescue Family From Wreck Speak to NBC 10
- Asst. DA Issues Statement About MCSB Member Smith
- School Board Member’s Opponent Sounds Off About Smith’s Residency
- Special Community Bake Sale to Benefit J.R. Searcy Monument Fund
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.
Three El Dorado Men Sentenced on Drug Charges
Three El Dorado men were sentenced this week to federal prison on drug convictions.
First Tornado Victims Identified
A nine-year-old and a 65-year-old were among the first two victims identified after Monday's deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
A second arrest has been made in a Morehouse Parish cold case.
Volunteers from Red Cross Chapters Heading to Oklahoma to Help
Volunteers from the El Dorado and Monroe Red Cross chapters are heading to Oklahoma to help in the aftermath of the deadly tornadoes.