Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
- Hico Water System Boil Order Lifted
- Teenager Drowns in Madison Parish
- Search For ULM's Next President Begins
- How to Stay Cool When the Pool Won't Do
- Storm Brewing Near the Gulf
- Police Investigating Shooting in South Monroe
- New Rules for Cruise Ships Crackdown on Crime
- Police Find Smoking Gun, Arrest Suspect in Bartender's Murder
- Monroe School Board Race: Another Candidate Drops Out
- Pawn Shop Thieves Caught on Tape in Bastrop
- Mainstreet Celebrates Small Business
- Richwood Community Eagerly Awaiting New Middle School
- A New Way to Read is Becoming Popular
- Caldwell Parish Needing Help with Eroding Levees
- LSU AgCenter Facing Multi-Million Dollar Cuts
- Monroe Man’s Home Surrounded By Burned Homes, Eyesores
- 2010 Boomtown Classic to Air Live
- Salvation Army to Open New Family Store
- Lindsay Lohan Starts Her Jail Sentence
- Facebook Tops Half a Billion Users
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.