Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
- Final Arrest Made in Crossett Murder/Robbery
- CDC: Salsa and Guacamole Could Make You Sick
- Teen Running for Morehouse Parish School Board
- Losing Your Smartphone Could Mean Serious Trouble
- Monroe Donates Water to Help Homeless
- BP Attempting to Install New Containment Cap
- UPDATE: Two Victims of Suspicious House Fire Recovering
- Neighbors Fed Up with Burglars on Crime Spree
- Cow Appreciation Day Mooooves Into Monroe
- Morehouse Woman, Child Burned After Suspicious Fire
- State Police Public Safety Expo Entertains, Excites, Educates
- State Fire Marshal Probes Three Suspicious Fires in Monroe
- Monroe School Board's Stephanie Smith's Residency Questioned
- Third Suspect Wanted in Crossett, Ar. Murder/Bank Robbery
- Oil Spill: BP Optimistic, Some Still Waiting
- Girls going gaga over popstar's eyes, but is it safe?
- Man Linked To Two South Monroe Shooting
- New Orleans Saints Kick Off Championship Tour in Monroe
- Mike Thompson Sentenced
- 78 Year-Old Ferriday Constable Arrested
Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
Louisiana residents will have an opportunity to save money on emergency supplies during the 2013 Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this weekend.
Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
Monroe Police say they have a person of interest in a death investigation.
LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
The LSU Board of Supervisors will vote next week on an cooperative endeavor agreement to turn over operations at E.A. Conway to a private company.
Standoff Suspect Arrested by OPSO
Ouachita Parish Sheriff Deputies have arrested the man involved in a standoff last week in West Monroe.
Bill Banning Social Media Sites While Driving Awaits Governor's Signature
A bill banning Louisiana people from visiting social media sites while driving has gained final approval. The bill will now head to Governor Jindal's desk.