Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Follow us on Twitter
- Black Bear Kills Calf in West Carroll Parish
- L.D.W.F. Announces Bid Process for 2013-2015 Alligator Harvest Seasons
- AR Attorney General Provides More Oil Spill Resources
- Arkansas Designer Named Finalist in Southern Designer Showcase
- Accused Aurora Theater Shooter Requests Plea Change
- Man With Altered Saudi Passport Arrested With Pressure Cooker At Detroit Airport
- Crews Battle House Fire in Monday
- Surveillance Shows Chaos After Shooting At New Orleans Mother's Day Parade
- New Monroe City School Superintendent Looks Ahead
- UPDATE: Testimony Ends for the Day in Former Councilman Trial
- Ouachita Parish Deputies Searching for Missing 14-Year Old
- Traffic Alert for Dragon Boat Races Next Weekend
- PAWS of NELA 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Police: Suspects Bring Child Along While Shoplifting
- Mosquito Spraying Begins Tonight in Ouachita Parish
- Florida Man Busted with 382 Pounds of Marijuana
- Audit Report: Debit Card Misused in Village of Hodge
- UPDATE: Farmerville Football Player Dies After Being Taken Off Life Support
- Rob Maness to run for U.S. Senate in Louisiana
- City of Monroe Anticipating Another Budget Surplus
UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
Police are currently investigating a shooting that has left a man injured.
UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
Louisiana Tech University Police now say the sexual assault that was reported Friday was made up. The student is now facing charges for the fake...
Attorneys React to Gilmore Verdict
U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley and defense attorney Charles Kincade react to Arthur Gilmore's conviction.
Gilmore Convicted of Racketeering; Not Guilty on Extortion
A jury has convicted former Monroe City Councilman Arthur Gilmore of racketeering, but found him not guilty of extortion.
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.