Click here & play to win!
Color the Forecast
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on facebook
Log in, and discuss with your community
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
- Man Arrested for Machete Attack, Charged with Att. 2nd Degree Murder
- UPDATE: Winning Powerball Numbers for 5/18/2013
- Deputies: Man Beats Wife For 3 Days, Forbids Her To Leave House
- Folks Running for the Red, White and Blue on Saturday
- Boats Race Across Bayou Desiard in Dragon Boat Festival
- Big Bass Tournament Underway in West Monroe
- Car Barrels Through Virginia Parade Crowd, Dozens Injured
- UPDATE: One Injured in Monroe Shooting, Suspect on the Loose
- Louisiana Tech Graduates Receive Life Lessons, Degrees From A 'Leadership Legend'
- 'Absolutely Staggering': Dozens Injured In Connecticut Train Crash
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles Off East Coast
- Plane Makes Belly Landing At Newark Airport, No Injuries Reported
- Boat Accident on Ouachita River, One Injured
- Dalai Lama in New Orleans for Visit
- UPDATE: Louisiana Tech Police Says Sexual Assault Report Fake
- $190 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Won
- Hadley Street Bridge Renamed
- See Chimp Haven & View Future Expansion Plans
- Andrew Whitworth Helps Gipson Family
- Rising River Concerns
UPDATE: Crash Involving Motorcycle Sends Two to Hospital
Monroe Police say it appears the motorcycle driver was at fault in a crash Wednesday night on U.S. 165 and Desiard Street.
Farmerville Football Coach Speaks Publicly Following Player's Death
Farmerville High School Football Coach Joe Spatafora is speaking publicly for the first time since the tragic death of one of his players.
$150,000 Annual Salary for New Monroe School Superintendent
Members of the Monroe City School Board met Wednesday morning to discuss the contract of new Superintendent Brent Vidrine.
UPDATE: Standoff Ends; Suspect Identified; Undergoing Surgery
UPDATE: The suspect, Gary Covington, is undergoing surgery at Glenwood Regional Medical Center.
UPDATE: Defense Rests Its Case; Closing Arguments Thursday in Gilmore Trial
The defense in the Arthur Gilmore trial has rested its case. Closing arguments will begin Thursday morning.