Color the Forecast
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Follow us on Twitter
Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Log in, and discuss with your community
Like us on facebook
- Suspect Wanted on Theft & Abandonment Charges
- Medical Marijuana Ballot Title Rejected for 3rd Time
- Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend
- Deputies Ask For Help Finding Morehouse Parish Escapee
- Community Meeting Held Following Alleged Teacher Walk-Out
- Update: Monroe Police Investigate Death
- LSU Board of Supervisors to Vote on EA Conway Agreement
- New MCSB Superintendent Explains Plan for the Future
- DOTD Encouraging Drivers to Seek Real Time Info on Louisville Ave Bridge Closure
- DOTD Issues Memorial Day Travel Advisory
- Slidell Man Booked with Sex Crimes Against a Juvenile
- Federal Unemployment Benefits to be Reduced; State Benefits Unchanged
- DCFS' Adoption Reunion Registry Reconnects Adoptees and Biological Families
- Special Report: Combating Bullying Part 2
- Special Report: Combating Bullying Part 1
- Kidnapping Suspect Arrested by Monroe Police
- Monticello: Shooting Suspects Run from Police
- MCS Superintendent Contract Approved
- NOAA: 2013 Hurricane Season to be 'Active' or 'Extremely Active'
- Jersey Shore Reopens 7 Months After Sandy
Suspect Sought In Stabbing, Robbery
During the early morning hours on Sunday, Monroe Police responded to a reported armed robbery and stabbing that occurred in the 100 block of Catalpa....
UPDATE: Southbound Traffic Re-opened on MS River Following Vicksburg Barge Accident
Traffic heading southbound is reopened on the Mississippi River following Sunday's barge accident.
Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Charged
The charges include conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction.
Trial For Former Monroe City Councilmen Postponed
The federal trial for former Monroe City Councilmen Arthur Gilmore and Robert "Red" Stevens has been postponed.
Officials: Boston Bombing Suspect is Communicating in Writing
The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has communicated in writing with officials several times, a senior federal official, who has been briefed on the investigation,...