Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Follow us on Twitter
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
Color the Forecast
Like us on facebook
- Suspected Drug Dealer Arrested by OPSO
- Education Leader Plan Summer Tour to Discuss Revamping High School Diploma
- Memorial Day Travel to Dip Fall This Year
- MPD Teaming with LifeShare Blood Centers for Blood Drive
- Scholarship Established to Help Area Nurses Advance Careers
- Web Extra: Tornado Simulator Tests Storm Shelter
- Unusual Number of Earthquakes Reported Since Monday
- Focus Turns to Cleanup and Recovery in Moore, OK
- Arkansas Governor Outlines Requirements for Next State Treasurer
- Woman Escapes after Vehicle Burst into Flames
- League Lights - May 22
- PowerBall Numbers for 5/22/2013
- Boil Advisories Issued
- Car Crashes into Monroe Apartment, Driver Flees
- Local Volunteers Bring Ray of Hope to Oklahoma
- Food Bank of NELA Giving 32K Pounds of Supplies to Tornado Victims
- City of Monroe Memorial Day Schedule
- Free CPR Lessons Held in Monroe
- Web Extra: Damage Piling High in Moore, OK
- Web Extra: Volunteers Need Help in Oklahoma
Governor Jindal Issues Executive Order Flying Flags at Half-Staff for Victims of Boston Attack
Governor Bobby Jindal issued an Executive Order calling for the flags at all state buildings to be flown at half-staff until Saturday, April 20th.
Monroe City Council Members Continue Fight for Amended Budget
Several Monroe City Council members hope their budget can still be enacted.
ULM Athletic Director Bobby Staub Stepping Down
ULM Athletic Director Bobby Staub is stepping down. His last day with ULM will be July 1.
Investigators Believe Boston Bombs Were Pressure Cookers
Investigators believe the bombs at the Boston Marathon were shrapnel-studded pressure cookers, hidden in backpacks and set off by timers, law enforcement officials told NBC...
Second Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Identified
A second victim of Monday's bombings at the Boston Marathon was identified Tuesday as Krystle Campbell of Medford, Mass.