Take The NoTxt While Driving Pledge
Place your nomination for the Educator of the Week Award today & Give them the recognition they deserve!
Like us on facebook
Color the Forecast
Follow us on Twitter
Click here & play to win!
Log in, and discuss with your community
- UPDATE: Power Outages 05/21/13
- Cleco Sending Crews to Oklahoma
- Downed Power Line Causes Fire in Monroe
- First Tornado Victims Identified
- Monroe City Schools Superintendent Contract Not Settled Yet
- UPDATE: Louisiana Shelter Business Busy After Recent Tornadoes
- Suspect Arrested in Monday's Pine Bluff Shooting
- Local Groups Prepare to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Local Tea Party Protests IRS
- El Dorado Salvation Army Captain in Oklahoma During Tornado
- Safety Tips For Severe Weather & Tornadoes
- Martha Shoffner Resigns as Arkansas Treasurer
- Sen. David Vitter Introduces Amendment to End Lifeline Cellphone Program
- America's Got Talent Season Premiere Radio Contest
- West Monroe High Unveils New Building
- Second Arrest Made in Morehouse Parish Cold Case
- Web Extra: Residents in Moore, OK Survey Destroyed Homes
- Discover The Dinosaurs Roars Into Monroe
- Talking to Children about Tragedy - Oklahoma Tornado
- Web Extra: Residents in Moore, OK Survive Tornado
UPDATE: Death Toll Climbs to Three in Boston Marathon Explosion
At least three people are dead, including an 8-year-old boy, following an explosion at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Four of the runners...
Three GSU Students Injured After Campus Shooting
Three Grambling State University students were injured in a shooting Monday night on campus.
UPDATE: Briefcase Found Outside Federal Courthouse Detonated by Monroe Police
A suspicious package, found outside the federal courthouse in Monroe was blown up by police.
Web Extra: Monroe Runner Captures Video of Explosion Aftermath
A runner from Monroe was in Boston for Monday's marathon. He captured video of the aftermath of Boston Marathon explosion.
Drivers To Adjust Their Commute For Louisville Bridge Closure This Summer
With the Louisville bridge closure this summer, thousands of drivers in the Twin Cities will have to tweak their commute across the river.